Accomplishments and Birthday

Share |

Before my birthday June 28th, I’m doing a review of what I have managed to accomplish during this year and what's in store for me. I’m sharing it in the hope that it will inspire you to take actions, and be more successful :-)
I want to start by saying that my life has changed completely this year when I have started setting monthly challenges and goals based on them. I’m glad to say that in all of these months I kept doing my morning ritual. (Here you can find some of the audio files which I listened to in my morning ritual) Thanks to my morning ritual, I’ve started living every day with more confidence, passion and energy.
I’ve managed to finish listening to seven audio books in English, read three books in Russian, read aloud in English and take notes from three English books, and much more.
Quality is much more important than quantity. So I’m planning to read or listen some of these books again.
However, number one for me, my life-changing experience from these months has been my Inspired Leadership specialization.
I have grown a lot since the last year mostly thanks to the courses from the Inspired Leadership specialization and my role model Brendon Burchard. I have awaken for new life - for the charged life - full of energy and enthusiasm, zest and sugar :-)
Not only has it been a life-changing experience for me, but also for those around me. I’m happy that I have managed to implement everything which I learned from my Leadership specialization and Brendon in my lessons.
Now, I’m excited to start my first course by Brendon Burchard – Your Next Bold Move: Creating the Future You Want and I’m excited to start my piano lessons by one of the most famous pianists in my city.
Here is the list of some of my accomplishments this year. Hope this list to inspire and motivate you to set out on a new journey in your life, too – the journey of constant development and reaching new horizons. We should always strive to improve and develop ourselves, not to sit at one place, but move, move forward... and strive to be better and better. The moment when we stop moving, we degrade in every sense of the word, because – Life is movement and movement is life. That’s why running water doesn’t smell bad, because it is in constant motion. And the stagnant water in the swamps gets mold and bad smell.
*********************
Accomplishments
January – Month of Being More Organized
1.    Started monthly challenges and goals based on them
2.    Renewed my membership in Cambridge English Teacher and finished a course – Grammar for Teachers: Language Awareness
3.    Listened to one audio book in English every week:
1.  Stop Worrying, Start Living by Dale Carnegie
2.  How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
3.  The 5 essential People Skills by Dale Carnegie Team
4.  No Excuses! The power of self-discipline by Brian Tracy
4. Practiced piano playing every day – at least 30 min
5. Learned to play Gavot by Handel
6. Read aloud in English every day – at least 20 min
7. Organized my computer – folders, favorites, programs
8. Started to make steps towards no “bleed time”
**********************************************
February – Month of Being More Confident
1.    Finished 2 audio books:
1.  The Science of Self-Discipline
2.  The Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline
3.    Did grammar exercises in Russian every day – 30 min
4.   Practiced piano playing every day – at least 30 min
5.    Learned to play Air on G String by Bach
6.    Listened to the audio book -Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
7.    Discovered Rory Vaden – Watched all of his videos on YouTube
8.    Read aloud in English every day – at least 20 min
9.    Started reading in Russian language
10. Finished reading aloud and taking notes from Stop Worrying, Start Living by Dale Carnegie
11. Started physical exercises with dumb-bells – every day
March and April – Months of Spiritual Growth
1.    Finished Women in Leadership course
2.    Read Orthodox books – Our Prayer, Fighting Fire with Fire
3.    Read aloud in English – 30 min – 365 ways to be a coach
4.    Worked in the garden most of the days
5.    Read in Russian every day – 30 min
6.    Russian grammar every day – 30 min
7.    Practiced piano playing every day – Canon in D, Lullaby by Brahms, New Beginning by Dimita
May – Month of Russian language
1. Read a book in Russian every week:
1.1. Брендон Берчард - Энергия жизни. 10 секретов активизации внутренних сил
1.2. Брендон Берчард - Совет на миллион
1.3. Энтони Роббинс - Разбуди в себе исполина (half of it)
1.4. Энтони Роббинс - Советы друга: 11 уроков по достижению успеха

2. Wrote in Russian to my penpal from http://polyglotclub.com/ - at least twice a week
3. Spoke in Russian with my language exchange partner and my boyfriend – two times per week
4. Exchanged letters in German with my language exchange partner
5. Finished Appreciative Inquiry Course from Inspired Leadership Specialization by Case Western Reserve University

June – Month of finishing the unfinished things from this year

1.    Finished Be a Leader, Develop a Leader course by Case Western Reserve University
2.    Finished my Inspired Leadership specialization by Case Western Reserve University
3.    Finished listening to the audio book -Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
4.    Started my piano lessons
5.    Started taking my next bold move with a new course by Brendon Burchard on Oprah site – Your Next Bold Move: Creating the Future You Want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...