Inspiration from Dimi

Share |

.
Be a hero – Be determined, patient and persistent on the road to your dreams!

Increase the daily diet of positive emotions! Positive emotions do help us to thrive.

These are my main values in life which I incorporate in my lessons with my students, too. My goal is not only to inspire my students to improve their English, but also to improve their life. I work as an English teacher and a life coach.
“You never know how close you are to your dreams, so never ever give up!” Be a hero!
Best wishes,
Dimi
Inspiration from Dimi
Testimonials
"Dimi is a great teacher. She is very attentive and patient. She finds different interesting and comfortable variants for your studying. She is a very creative person. Dimi inspires you and gives many positive emotions and makes your studying easy, positive and bringing results. I recommend Dimi to my friends.” Galina, Russia
************************************************************************************
Dimi – the best English teacher I have ever met and the best coach who believes in me, who helped me find my passion and teaches me not to give up in difficult moments.

My life has really changed in all areas (job, love, self-development) and I am grateful to Dimi for that.

I remember the day when I was looking on the Internet to find an English teacher. I’ve had different teachers before but they were just simple teachers. Dimi is a unique teacher, she practices individual approach to her students. She teaches with heart, soul and love!!! Her lessons are always interesting, engaging and time goes by very fast with her!

Before our lessons, I was afraid to speak in English despite the fact that I studied the English language at school and university! Thanks to Dimi, I’ve started understanding, speaking, writing, and using English in my life easily. What’s more, I’ve graduated from an American university!!!

Not only Dimi has helped me to improve my English skills but also to find my passion – a lovely new job. As well as that, Dimi has helped me to organize myself, to build positive thinking and to open my talents.

Thank you that you always believe in me, inspire and motivate me!

I am grateful to God that I have met you!
 

Thank you, dear! I love you!

******************************
Olya – Russia
.
More testimonials here  

**************************** Download my FREE books



22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...